Pricing & Payment Information
REGISTRATION AND BOOTH RENTAL
$1,000 for corporations and $500 for non-profit organizations for up to four representatives at booth.
- Since space is limited, a spot at the fair is NOT guaranteed upon registration. Your registration is complete and a spot will be reserved only after you have received a registration confirmation and have remitted payment. We reserve the right to offer our students a diverse mix of jobs and industries; therefore, not all employers will be confirmed. Confirmation is not on a first-come, first-served basis. Once your registration has been confirmed, please remit asap in order to reserve your spot.
- 1 six-foot table, 2 chairs, linen and skirting, signage
- Continental breakfast, refreshments and catered lunch
- Pre-fair publicity via website and listing in Career Fair Employer Directory
When you register for the Big East Virtual Career Fair you will become eligible to receive a 20% discount for the live event held at Madison Square Garden on Friday, March 15, 2013.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- Credit Card: Online by Master Card or Visa – link provided in confirmation email.
- Check: Please make check payable to Big East Career Consortium, Inc.
Mail check to:
Big East Career Consortium, Inc.
1 Cunningham Square
Providence, RI 02918
Attn: Patti Goff
For payment questions contact Patti Goff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-865-1031.
- Event is limited to registrants that have been CONFIRMED and have remitted payment.
- Please hold payment until you have received a confirmation email.
- Once your registration has been confirmed, please remit payment asap in order to reserve your spot. Confirmed registrants will be wait-listed until payment is received and may forfeit their spot to other registrants that pay first.
After your registration has been confirmed, the designated contact person will be emailed an invoice and a link for a credit card payment option.
Cancellations received before February 10, 2013, will be refunded, minus $50 processing fee. No refunds after February 11, 2013.To cancel please send a written notice by email to Dorothy Kerr (Rutgers University) at email@example.com
NOTE: Your registration is complete and a spot will be reserved only after you have received confirmation and have remitted payment.